He operates a really efficient service that I would have no hesitation in recommending – this is top class photography!
I rather like your “moody” photos; they inspire people to write.
We have one of your canvasses taking pride of place in the living room
I think your photos are amazing Glenn !! X
Atmospheric And Beautiful
Beautiful photos, Your photo’s never cease to amaze me
For me your photos are the next best thing to being in Whitby and since I can’t be there physically just looking at them fills the gap. Brilliant
We would like to encourage people to give feedback on www.whitby-photography.com. Customers, friends, all readers and observers of Whitby Photography are encouraged to leave us some feedback.
A selection of all feedback submitted will be featured below. Thankyou for reading and a massive thankyou to anyone who takes the time to submit feedback using the form below.
Whitby Photography By Glenn Kilpatrick – Your Feedback
- Sandra Stewart – I Ordered one of Glenn’s fabulous prints on canvas a few days ago and I was absolutely delighted to receive it yesterday. He operates a really efficient service that I would have no hesitation in recommending – this is top class photography!
- Bridget Lobley – For me your photos are the next best thing to being in Whitby and since I can’t be there physically just looking at them fills the gap. Brilliant.
- Carol Hixon – Beautiful photos, Your photo’s never cease to amaze me. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to share them. Brilliant photographer !!!
- Jean Aked – I rather like your “moody” photos; they inspire people to write. Whitby is beautiful and the photos taken in the snow make it look magical too. I also like the photos that cause controversy because they are important records of what is happening and should not be excluded. The blogs are excellent too and very interesting to read.
- Ben Wilkes – Whitby is one of our favourite places to visit and your amazing photos not only remind us regularly how wonderful the area is but do so with highly skilled photography. We have one of your canvasses taking pride of place in the living room
- Louise Hill – I think your photos are amazing Glenn !! X
- Sue Britnell – Glenn I truly love looking at all your photos of Whitby, they are so atmospheric and beautiful, just make me miss Whitby even more than I already do! xx
- Mel Barlow – I’m like Sue Britnell. I love looking at all your photos Glenn – you are so talented xx
- Anne Shaw – I know nothing about the technical side of photography, but I do like your photos. You notice unusual things and use interesting angles. I have learnt quite a lot from your pictures and am a lot more aware now when I am taking photos. My pictures are now more interesting as a result!
- Sue Matkin – I love looking at you pictures glenn. They just make me smile.thank you
- Jenny Lightfoot – Your pics are fantastic make me want to come to Whitby more
- Denise Dee Broadley – Your pics are great love the different ones you put on here daily
- Carol Moorhouse – I think the majority of people don’t look for the technicality in a shot, I think a photograph produces an emotion, a memory or is simply a pleasure to look at. That can certainly be said of many of your photographs. And probably the reason why I don’t like pictures of people unless they belong to me or I know them. I really like your views of the harbour, ocean, views of the town and outlying areas. And in particular the snowy wintry Xmas ones. Thank you! Your clearly talented and not sure why you don’t open a gallery .
- Max Height – I love the black n white and the wintery ones just love the contrast of the snow with all around it
Leave Your Feedback For Glenn Kilpatrick